Savannah's love of flowers evolved from her experience in teaching floral design and greenhouse management as a high school agricultural educator. It was through those experiences that she realized her grandmother’s artistic abilities hadn’t quite skipped her all together (as she once thought). With a passion for growing people, animals, and plants, she found that beginning to experiment with cut flower production was a natural fit.
Our cut flower production begins in the spring months and produces beautiful blooms which are arranged into designs for purchase in the summertime!
Weddings & Events
We have had the unique opportunity to be the florist for a number of weddings over the last few years. I am open to booking weddings and events on a select basis but those are done through a series of steps:
1. Approval of date, location, and venue
2. Initial consultation (phone, video conference call, in-person meeting)
3. Pricing structure and proposal
4. Confirmation of proposed pricing
5. Contract signed and confirmed
6. Final consultation (phone or email) two weeks prior to the event
7. Beautifying your wedding or event!